FysioDelft Practice for Physical Therapy R. Oostdam processes personal data about you by using our services and / or providing you with us in order to properly and maintain your (Electronic) Patient Dossier (EPD).
FysioDelft takes your privacy seriously. The following principles underlie the way we observe your privacy:
1.We value the trust you provide in us by providing your personal information to us. We will always use your personal information in a fair way and in accordance with legal requirements.
2. You are entitled to clear information about the way we use your personal information. We will always communicate transparently with you about what information we collect, what we do with whom we share the information and who you can contact you if you are concerned.
3.Protection of personal data: We will take all reasonable steps to protect and protect your information from abuse. See also below under "Security".
4.We will comply with all applicable data protection and regulatory laws and we will work with the relevant authorities. In cases where data protection laws do not provide, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles for data protection.
Personal data we process:
FysioDelft processes personal information about you by using our services and / or providing you with us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
First and last name, Initials, Civil Service Number (BSN), Gender, Date of Birth, Address, Phone Number (s), Email Address, General Practitioner, Policy No. Health Insurance, Supplementary Insurance and ID, Data Important for Treatment Physical Therapy.
Why we need data:
FysioDelft processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing treatment Physical therapy according to legal conditions.
- It is possible to check and identify the client / patient in practice (identification requirement).
- You or your (home) physician can contact if necessary (only after your permission).
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- Draw up and execute the customized treatment plan.
- To make calls if necessary, for example, make an appointment or resign.
- Physical Education, Practice for Physical Therapy R. Oostdam also processes personal data if we are legally required by law, such as data we need for our communication with your health insurance.
Mapping website visit:
We do NOT save your browser behavior.
We do NOT sell your data to third parties.
How long FysioDelft has to save the data:
FysioDelft will save your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period (s) are according to statutory retention periods: 15 years (medical data) After this term, medical data may be destroyed. At your request, you can also delete your own information earlier.
Share with others:
FysioDelft does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude an editorial agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
View, edit or delete data:
You have the right to see, correct or remove your personal information. You can send a request for inspection, correction or removal to Info@FysioDelft.nl. In order to ensure that the request for inspection is done by you, we will contact you to discuss. We also ask you to send a copy of your ID upon request. In this copy, you must make your passport photo and BurgerServiceNummer (BSN) black. This to protect your privacy. FysioDelft will respond to your request as soon as possible but no later than four weeks. You must sign the request in the practice.
FysioDelft takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to counter abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized change. If you have the impression that your information is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact the practice. FysioDelft has taken the following steps to protect your personal information:
- Security software, such as virus scanners and firewall and internet security software
- Software updates have been updated.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar "https" and the padlock in the address bar.
-DKIM and SPF are two Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails from us, which contain viruses, being spam or being meant to acquire personal (login) data.
-DNSSEC is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); It is provided with a digital signature. You can automatically check that signature. That way, we prevent you from being redirected to a fake IP address.
- The personal data and software for the Electronic Patient Dossier (EPD) are on different software systems. The computer / server is alarmed in a locked room.
Your physiotherapists will keep a record of your medical and administrative information in order for your treatment to be performed as well as possible. This registration applies to the Personal Data Act. This Act contains rules regarding the purpose of the registration, the nature of the data being recorded, the management of the data, the persons who have access to that data and the patient's access rights. All these matters are laid down in a regulation.
• In addition to the physiotherapist you treat, a limited number of other persons also have access to the data included in the registration. These include the observers, other fellow physiotherapists in practice, possibly trainees and any administrative forces. All these persons have a confidentiality obligation.
• You have the right to see the information you have recorded. If you believe that data is incorrectly recorded, ask the attending physiotherapist to change it.
• Only data related to the treatment will be stored in your medical file.
• In order to further develop and maintain physiotherapy, scientific research must be carried out. For this it is necessary that statistics be drawn up. If your information is used for these purposes, they will not be personally traceable (anonymous) to ensure your privacy.
• If you have any objection to using your data for (anonymous) scientific research, you can inform your physiotherapist.
• If it is important for the investigation that data is personally traceable to you, this pass will be provided (to the researcher) if you have been given written permission.
• Client data is not provided to third parties, including to close relatives. Data will only be released after the client has given permission. Even after death, the data is not disclosed.
• After the client has been treated, the data is archived for 15 years, so that only a limited group of people can see this data.
• If you believe that the practice does not deal with your data correctly, you can make it known through the current complaint procedure.