Located near the TU-Delft ( 200 metres from the library ) The practice has excellent possibilities to help you if you need a Physiotherapist. We have contacts with IPS ( International Insurance Passport for Students ) and almost any health insurance company in the Netherlands. Please contact the Physiotherapist for your compensation.
The Physiotherapist :
- Has contracts with several Dutch Health Insurance Companies ( ask your insurance company or the Physiotherapist ).
- Has regular communication between therapist and referring Consultant or your General Practitioner
- Is registered at the Royal Dutch Institute of Physiotherapist ( KNGF ) and Law-BIG of the Dutch Ministry of Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport.
- Has professional development by education.
Treatment possibilities :
- Exercise programs after Hip and Knee Orthopaedic surgery
- Manipulation and mobilization techniques
- Massage therapy
- Excercises for at home
- Fall prevention test
- Physio Fit Scan
- Intermittent Claudication
- Rehabilitation programme Active Rehab
- Physio Fitness for elderly people
- Hydrotherapy Physiotherapy in water
Physiotherapy treatment sessions will last aprox 20 minutes.
Home visits are arranged for house-bound patients ( only after medical indication of the General Practitioner or specialist ).
Do you have any questions, just call +31 (0)15-2560130.
Do you want to make an appointment ?
read the Practice Information (House Rules, Claims), Privacy Statement, Rates and Terms inadvance, before you fill in the questionnaire.